- This is a practice course for Christy Fennewald
- A study of living stuff.
- Teaching Moodle share course
- This course will guide users in the creation of a digital story using Photo Story 3.
- My practice course so that I can try out new things.
Professional Development: Create your first blog and learn how to set the basic features.
The Academy aims to give teachers practical instructions and pedagogical tips about using Moodle in Round Rock ISD. The course will contain information on using Moodle to create and organize learning content as well as how to use it in your teaching. There are four main parts.
It is, however, impossible to go into every detail. So, where possible, references will be made to outside sources for further reading.
- Welcome to Moodle Live! Round Rock ISD's facilitated on-line professional development opportunity dedicated to boosting the skills and confidence of educators who use the Learning Management System (LMS) commonly known as "Moodle". This three week course will help you to construct a solid foundation in using Moodle to transform teaching and learning into rigorous, engaging and readily available experiences for students.
- Tips for technology
- A place for "power users" to talk about what's going on in Moodle.
Technology tips and hints
- This is for the fifth grade students at Live Oak Elementary and Pond Springs Elementary. They will become familiar with Moodle while learning about the US state capitals.
This course is for teachers and students to learn more about instructional technology. I am the Instructional Technology Specialist for Laurel Mountain Elementary. I will be at my campus on Tuesdays and Wednesdays all day and half-day on Fridays in the morning.